If you, too, are an enthusiastic coffee lover like me, you’ll understand how important it is to grind your coffee beans to get the coffee’s best flavor.
While you can purchase a separate coffee bean grinder, there are other options. Namely, you can buy a coffee maker with a grinder already built-in!
That first cup of coffee in the morning hits you like the morning wind. It’s like a gentle warm hug of energy! Naturally, anything you can do to get that first cup faster, all the better.
Hence, I’ve made a list of 5 of the best coffee makers with grinders to make sure you can get your first cup of coffee ASAP.
Don’t Have Time Read The Entire Article? Here Are Our Top 5 Coffee Makers With Grinder
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
5 Best Coffee Makers With Grinder.
Before I review each of these products, let me tell you why you should trust me and my word. Apart from being a coffee addict and having an eye for the best coffee products in the market, I have a massive collection of different coffee makers in my kitchen (which I’m very proud of, by the way!)
Hence, I have a good amount of experience with coffee makers. I know what I am talking about. So, you can put your faith in me.
That being said, let’s get started!
1. Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind-and-Brew
If you want to have a coffee maker for your office, or you have a lot of cups every day, this Cuisinart DGB-625BC automatic coffee maker has a capacity of 12 cups at a time. However, you can also get the 10-cup version, if you like.
The machine has an inbuilt coffee bean grinder, a permanent gold-tone filter, and a charcoal water filter. These filters guarantee the retention of the intense and natural flavors of your coffee.
The whole coffee maker is entirely customizable and programmable. It features an adjustable auto shut off with a time range of 0 to 4 hours.
Other features include a brew pause, grind-off option, and 1 to 4 cup setting if you don’t want to make a tremendous amount at once.
The product comes with an instruction booklet and a measuring scoop for convenience. It is always the best idea to thoroughly read the manual before you start using the machine.
Doing this will help you avoid making any blunders and damaging the coffee maker. The measuring cup is also a great help when you want to make sure the amount of coffee you’re making is just right.
Other product components and benefits include a user-friendly control panel, a shower head, a reservoir cover with a release button, and a filter basket compartment.
Plus, it also features a filter basket door, a release button, a brush, and a carafe, of course!
- The machine gives you maximum customizability, so you can make your coffee the way you want.
- The device is aesthetically very pleasing and has a modern design.
- You don’t want to make all 12 cups; the 1 to 4 cups setting will help make only the amount you can manage and minimize waste.
- The coffee maker is overall easy to use.
- Flavor retention makes sure every cup smells and tastes like perfect coffee.
- The carafe has an ergonomic design to ensure easy pouring, no dripping, and convenient markings.
- Warped lids are a common complaint with this model.
- The steam and humidity make the coffee grounds stick to the container and make it difficult to clean.
- There are four separate parts of the machine that you have to clean regularly.
2. KRUPS Grind and Brew
If you have beautiful, sophisticated interior design in your kitchen, you’ll want a coffee maker that looks good sitting on the counter, right?
If yes, consider this Krups masterpiece. It has a black, beautiful exterior with a stylish, modern design that practically invites you over for coffee! Believe me, if you think I’m exaggerating, take a look at it once.
This beautiful piece of equipment makes 10 cups of coffee at a time and has an autostart mechanism. Krups also features a built-in Burr Coffee grinder. Tell me that doesn’t sound perfect already!
The conical burr grinder ensures maximum flavor and the rich, natural coffee aroma to retain in your final product. If you’re a true coffee enthusiast, you’ll know what that tastes like- heaven!
Furthermore, you can also set up an auto-start time so that the machine starts working automatically. This feature is perfect for people who like to have their coffee ready when they wake up.
Moreover, it has a capacity of 3.1 pounds, and you can choose the 2 to 10 cup grinder option if you don’t want to make 10 cups at a time.
The glass pot can keep your coffee fresh and warm for a maximum of 2 hours from the first to the last cup.
Not to forget that the carafe has a drip-free design with a curved spout, and you can pick up and pour at any time thanks to the pause-and-serve feature.
As long as the design and user-friendliness are concerned, the controls are easy and straightforward, and the coffee maker has an LCD to show you the precise settings of your machine.
- The machine is very customizable with several different settings, including grind settings and flavor options.
- The design is simple, aesthetically, pleasing, and user-friendly.
- The pause-and-serve feature minimizes your waiting time.
- The coffee maker is overall easy to clean.
- The filter receptacle and glass coffee pot are dishwasher-safe.
- The curved spout and drip-free design prevent mess on the counter while pouring.
- You can choose a flavor option based on your personal preferences and mood. They include mild, medium, and strong.
- The machine can be quite loud and frustrating if you don’t like noises from appliances.
- There have been some reliability issues with the device in terms of its durability and flavor settings.
3. Breville BDC650BSS
With a capacity of 12 kilograms, the Breville BDC650BSS coffee maker has a brushed stainless steel exterior. Choose one from 8 different strength settings or even select the pre-ground coffee option for an easy and customized outcome.
The bean hopper can hold half a pound of coffee beans and has a convenient locking system for safety. This feature also allows for easy transfer, storage, and removal.
What’s more, you can either make a single cup of coffee with different size options or go for 12 cups in a carafe. You can fit large travel mugs and tall cups thanks to the significant 7.5-inch height and a removable drip tray.
In case the carafe overflows, the tray underneath is removable, so it is easy to clean and prevents a lot of mess.
In terms of energy usage, the machine consumes 1100 watts of power and 120 volts of electricity to work properly. Modernized design with buttons, knobs, and an LCD screen ensures maximum user-friendliness and smooth working.
The LCD provides feedback in real-time and allows you to monitor the precise settings of the machine. These settings include the grinding time, water level, brewing time, grind size, strength selection, etc.
Furthermore, the machine works on an auto-start mechanism, which means that you can set a precise time to start the brewing cycle.
This time could be early in the morning or when you come home from work. Your coffee will be ready for you. Other convenient features include pre-brew temperature control,
which ensures water delivery at the perfect temperature. The water capacity, by the way, is about 60 ounces.
- The design of the coffee maker is effortless, modern, and classy.
- It is also effortless to clean if it gets any coffee stains thanks to the stainless steel exterior.
- Steep and release technology adds to the overall usability and quality of the machine.
- The six unique settings offer versatility and usefulness, along with customizability.
- The blending power of the grinder is fantastic.
- Setting up the device is extremely easy.
- The cleanup of the compartments is also a breeze!
- The hopper could be better in terms of size and sturdiness.
- Durability and longevity have been common problems among users.
4. Hamilton Beach 45500 Grind and Brew
Hamilton has always been one of the top companies that make the best kitchen appliances. Naturally, the brand was sure to be on this list as well!
The Hamilton Beach 45500 grind and brew coffee maker with an inbuilt grinder is a godsend for quality, convenience, quality, style, and quality! I mean it.
The stylish black exterior with its stainless steel details makes the best combination and looks gorgeous, sitting elegantly on a kitchen counter, making the best coffee for you.
Speaking of which, the machine makes 12 cups of coffee, but if you don’t want to make that many at a time, you can choose the 1 to 4 cup options and make only the amount you need.
This feature reduces the risk of wasting tasty coffee because we all know nothing hurts more than that!
Other flexible brewing options include making bold or regular coffee and choosing whether you want to use pre-ground coffee or whole beans.
The brew basket has a swing-out design and stands right in the machine’s front to enable easy access.
In terms of cleaning, it couldn’t get any easier! The machine works on a self-rinsing mechanism, which enables it to clean itself.
You can put the whole beans in the machine, and it grinds, brews, and then rinses the chamber all on its own. This auto-rinsing feature prevents clogging to ensure the components are always clean, and the machine can last longer.
You can also program the coffee machine restart brewing and making your coffee at a set time. This time can be anywhere within 24 hours, and you will get fresh, aromatic coffee first thing in the morning.
- The water reservoir is on the side of the machine for easy access, a feature many brands and companies forget about.
- You can brew all beans in one go!
- The plastic construction is sturdy and durable.
- The overall design of the Hamilton coffee maker is very modern and stylish.
- You can preset the time for automatic coffee-making, which saves a lot of time when you have a busy lifestyle.
- The auto-rinsing feature is perfect for people who hate cleaning (like myself!) or doesn’t have the time to do it so often.
- The setting options are much lesser compared to other models of its price range.
- The auto-rinser tends to make matters worse if there are a lot of coffee remnants in the chamber.
- It can get pretty noisy at times.
5. Jura Capresso Coffee TEAM PRO Plus 487.05
Last but not least, the Jura Capresso coffee maker would be the perfect way to end this list. It’s beautiful, efficient, and versatile. This attractive coffee maker has a capacity of 12 cups of coffee with a conical burr grinder and a glass carafe.
Plus, the entire model is digital and very easy to use.
The exterior, as well as the components of the carafe, are black, with silver details. There is a large LCD screen right on top in the middle of the machine that displays the machine settings for your convenience.
All the other buttons and settings lie around this LCD and are clearly labeled and easy to understand.
The grinder has direct-feed technology for ease and to save space. The container has a capacity for 6 ounces of coffee beans and can hold enough material to make 8 to 10 cups of coffee.
The Gold-tone filter removes the necessity of using paper filters and is very easy to clean since it is dishwasher-safe.
Furthermore, you can also set the coffee maker to make your coffee automatically at a set, programmed time.
- The machine is very aesthetically pleasing.
- It has maximum usability and is easy to understand.
- Direct-feed technology makes sure the device doesn’t take up a lot of space on the counter.
- Capresso also features a 2-hour auto shut-off feature that keeps your coffee lovely, fresh, and warm for a pretty long time.
- Oily beans in this coffee maker are a no-no! They’re much harder to clean too.
- The heating element of the machine has had some problems in the past.
Overall, there are plenty of great coffee makers on the market, but endless possibilities and options also bring massive indecisiveness. I know, I’ve been there!
Hopefully, the information and options mentioned above will help you choose the right product for you and your kitchen.