Overview of the Mueller SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder?
The Mueller SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder is a coffee grinder that has been designed with 17 different grind settings. This allows you to choose any desired coffee size. It features stainless steel burrs that can grind more precisely than other products on the market, and it is fully removable for easier cleaning. It also includes a gear reduction motor that provides even grinding and has a superior quality that many other products unsurpassed. The whole purpose of the SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder is to provide you with the perfect cup of coffee whichever way you like. It can grind finely enough for espresso or coarsely for French Press, Moka Pot, Aeropress, Drip Coffee Makers, Percolators, and Turkish brew.
The Mueller SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder comes with a 90-day warranty from the manufacturer, which shows how much faith they have in their product. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means that if you do not like the product, you can return it for all of your money back. This is an amazing deal because if you are unsatisfied with the product or want to give it as a gift, there really is nothing to lose by purchasing one.
The Mueller SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder is fairly easy to use. Even though it comes with many different functions, the overall usage of the product does not differ that much from that of any other electric coffee grinder. All you have to do is put your desired coffee bean inside and choose how many cups you want to make, and choose one of the 17 grind sizes. It will take some time to figure out the exact size you want, but it only takes several tries.
Features of the Mueller SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder
- 17 Grind Settings: This coffee grinder has a setting for every type of coffee from coarse to extra-fine. Whether you’re a fan of a French Press or a Latte, the Mueller SuperGrind Burr Grinder will have your perfect cup in an instant.
- Highly Precise: With stainless steel gears and a grind reduction motor reducing noise and increasing precision, the Mueller SuperGrind Burr Grinder was built for rich, robust tasting coffee.
- Removable Burr: For easy cleaning, this electric coffee grinder comes with a removable burr shaft that can be cleaned with a soft brush or sponge.
- Superior Quality: Built with the U.S. customer in mind, this coffee grinder is backed by our unparalleled 24/7 live telephone customer support to help you find your perfect cup of coffee and answer any questions you might have.
Mueller SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder Pros and Cons
- – 17 Grind Settings for any coffee
- – Precision stainless steel gears and burr shaft
- – Plastic parts are BPA free
- – Dishwasher safe for an easy cleanup
- – Dishwasher air dry for minimal water exposure
- – Removable Burr shaft for easy cleaning
- Noisy when grinding beans
- Grounds stick to container due to static.
- Not for heavy-duty use.
- Grinder can heat up with prolonged use.
Conclusion: Should you buy Mueller SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder?
The Mueller SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder is a great fit for those who want the convenience of grinding their coffee beans without any fuss. The 17 different grind settings and removable burr shaft make cleaning easy, and dishwasher-safe plastic parts ensure that you don’t have to worry about BPA exposure.
There are some cons to this grinder, such as the noise and static problems, but for a great cup of coffee, you’ll want to grind your own beans. It’s nice having an electric grinder that isn’t complicated or messy.
This one does everything you need it to do with minimal effort on your part. I would recommend this product if you’re not planning heavy-duty grinding.
While this grinder seems to work best for lighter grinding, it’s still worth the investment. I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars.